Research Methodology – Peer Review
For this discussion, complete the following:
- Select one of the methodological approaches you are considering for a proposed qualitative research study.
- Choose and describe the sampling strategy that will be used for this methodological approach if applied in the proposed study.
- Provide a rationale for the sampling strategy for this methodological approach.
- Identify and justify the sample size for the sampling strategy.
- Discuss the data collection procedures that will be used for this methodological approach if applied in the proposed study.
- Develop 10 open-ended questions to be used in a qualitative interview for the proposed study.