idividual Project help. Below is the instructions:Welcome back –this week you will complete your second lab activity! You will conduct simulated field research on various surfaces after rainfall to determine water infiltration and runoff.
- Start with your Unit 4 Learning Path in Intellipath (located in the Assignments List). Here you will learn the concepts you’ll need to complete this week’s key assignment, the Unit 4 Individual project:
- Water Cycle
- Soil quality
- Effect of Runoff
- Continue on to the Unit 4 Individual Project (instructions below).
- Click on the video below for a helpful overview of this week’s lab
- Download the lab report sheet using the link below
- Access the Unit 4 MUSE materials to begin the activity
- Read! This week’s readings will help you continue to grow in your knowledge of these key environmental concepts:
- Natural environment
- Water Pollution
- Need Help? Your instructor is waiting to answer your questions and assist you! Reach out using email or CTU Messenger for the quickest response. We are here to support you as you approach the end of the session.
Lab 4 – Soil Infiltration and Runoff You will be conducting field research on vegetation-covered, smooth-rock covered, paved, and bare soil surfaces after rainfall to determine infiltration and runoff results.Enter the Lab through the Unit 4 MUSE and proceed to the SCI103 Lab. The MUSE can be accessed by clicking on Learning Materials. Use all available resources in your lab environment, as well as the provided course materials and web resources to complete your lab report.Review this video for a detailed overview of this assignment. Then you will need to access this week’s Lab Report. There is an additional helpful video linked at the top of this worksheet. Please review it before beginning the lab.