You have been assigned as the project manager for a project involving the installation of a new Internet security suite for your company.
Complete the following tasks for your project:
- Provide a brief overview of your project.
- Describe positive and negative risks within your project.
- Discuss how each of the identified risks can affect the success or failure of the project and rank each risk in terms of impact to the project.
- Propose risk mitigation and management approaches for each identified risk.
- Describe the role policy plays in the planning and performing of risk management processes.
This assignment should contain a minimum of three pages.
Please be sure that your written response utilizes proper APA formatting and that all sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Textbook: Newsome, B. (2014). A practical introduction to security and risk management. Sage Publications.